Sunday, March 19, 2023

Polymeter instructional video: Forgive Yourself

For years it's been on my "to do" list to make instructional videos for the Polymeter MIDI Sequencer, and after some prodding from Yoyaku, I finally made one. This video shows me setting up a bass line, using note modulation and position modulation. It's short, so there are countless things it doesn't cover, but it's a start. The track in question is "Forgive Yourself" which I made in collaboration with André Baum. I will try to find time to make more videos, and better demo files too. Meanwhile there's a slide show that may be helpful, the sequencer is HERE, and the track is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heptatonic scales with a minor third

Which heptatonic scales consist entirely of semitones, whole tones, and a single minor third, without having two semitones in a row? The he...